Home » » the laravel v3 + new theme

the laravel v3 + new theme

Written By alongxp on 11 Aug 2014 | 13:46

i cant stand to do 1 thing at a time. even though i can't focus multiple thing at a time, but, sticking my focus on one thing will make me bored and sleepy, while i find any tutorial for laravel, i also find a new theme for this blog, while that, i found laracast with lot of lesson.

and i also found this current theme for this blog.


shit... it's quite hard for me to upload this theme.... blogger is way different than wordpress... what on earth they provide a kindda weird way to upload a xml theme? via backup/restore? plus... the only way to edit the "welcome to my blog" is via edit html... sigh... for a person that really familiar with wordpress, blogspot is far harder.

0 comments:

Same concept as my main blog, a personal blog that share some tips, personal story, news and interesting thing. But in English