Home » , , , , , » cheap or payless job

cheap or payless job

Written By alongxp on 18 Aug 2014 | 23:36

This afternoon, I was called by my bos. Telling she need my opinion of some matter. or in other word, there is job for me to be done.

At first place,they(my bos and other 2 people) told me they need me to create a powerpoint slide to be use for a presentation.

But by the time they discuss about the project, its elaborated, then they plan to build a web as an evidence of their work... as the discussion continue,the idea become mass and they plan to build another web.

At the end of the discussion, the result is I need to finish up 1 powerpoint presentation and 2 website by this Friday. And the payment is as much as... mmm... maybe the treat of meal for this week... hmmmm...

Its ok for me as I can use it as my portfolio

0 comments:

Same concept as my main blog, a personal blog that share some tips, personal story, news and interesting thing. But in English