Home » , , , , , , , , » Kakicandid.com is back!!!

Kakicandid.com is back!!!

Written By alongxp on 11 Aug 2014 | 22:22

It's been a while... i miss the domain... my selfhosted blogging begin from that domain, its not just a domain. My webmastering world, linux world, photography world and lot more of what i am today began with that domain.

That domain has mass of memory. The happiness, the pain. 3000 words is to little if i wanted to tell as i use the domain.

As my name,alongxp, xp stands for experience... people usually said,look for the future, never look back to past. But i always look at my past, look for what i had through, how i can use them as guide.

Ok... enough with the sad story, lots of work need to be done there(kakicandid.com) plus not to mention how hard to make it live

0 comments:

Same concept as my main blog, a personal blog that share some tips, personal story, news and interesting thing. But in English