Home » , , , , , , , » get database list and database user for mysql

get database list and database user for mysql

Written By alongxp on 20 Aug 2014 | 00:00

my memory quite bad since i divorced, maybe i forced my brain too much though. that's why i decide to use this blog as my note, journal or may i say diary. so now i'm going to write the command line to get database list and database user for mysql.

sometimes i misspells and lots of web i build make me forgotten the user and their database. and every time i need to ask google. and some worse case scenario, i also forgotten the keyword to ask google. so this is the command line.

after log on mysql usually mysql -u -p, type.

show databases; to get database list. i usually miss the end s.

and type SELECT User FROM mysql.user; to get list of users.

that's all for now

0 comments:

Same concept as my main blog, a personal blog that share some tips, personal story, news and interesting thing. But in English