Blogspot study.

Written By alongxp on 6 Mar 2014 | 14:00



Well as i mention i my previous post, i has leaves this blog for a while. Quite a long time actually, so lots of thing that i need to learn again. Plus the interface on the dashboard itself has changed a lot, make it harder for me though.
One of the main thing that i really curious is whether blogspot really has the scheduled post function. That is the reason i made this entry, to test whether its can do the thing.
The next thing is the layout and theme. After a while, i look back to this blog theme and layout, i felt really sucks. How can i customized this blog look like this at the first place? What kind of bugs has enter my brain at the time? Probably the trend or my age affect the design of this blog i guess.

Well, that’s all i guess. Had to try and error blogspot study session now.

0 comments:

Same concept as my main blog, a personal blog that share some tips, personal story, news and interesting thing. But in English