oh my english

Written By alongxp on 27 Feb 2014 | 00:37



Oh my English
It’s not about oh my English TV show, nothing to do with the oh my English tv show at all. It’s just i wanted to improve my English, by doing this, i believe it’s could’ve improve my English even though just a little bit. Better than nothing, am i right?

Well as you can see, this blog, do has previous entry that in malay. I guess i will just let in coz its kindda history in my blogging life. This blog is my first blog.
I dumped it since i fell in love wordpress, then makes me create Alongxp.com, previously the url was kakicandid.com/blog.  That blog was created as a side blog. The main actually is the kakicandid.com, i was thinking to have my own photoblog since i really love doing photography but at the moment, i really don’t have time to spend on photography. It’s really long story

Apart from to improve my English, the reason why i republish this blog is to have a blogspot platform blog, lots of people ask me to give hand on their blog, unfortunately they are using blogspot platform and i’m using wordpress platform. Plus, blogspot has changed their blogspot interface that is really not friendly to me. Makes me feel sooooo stupid.

For example, recently one of my ham radio buddies asked me how to insert h12 media meta tag code to make his blog registered. As i said earlier, he’s using blogspot platform and i’m using wordpress. 
h12 media

Two different things, wordpress is something that i use almost daily. Blogspot... well as you can see, last  post in this blog is on 2012, it has been more that 2 years though. What can you expect?
But as my principe, when people as for favour, if i know i can help, i will gave my best to help.
But i don’t know if i can give full commitment to this blog as my main blog(Alongxp.com). Even on Alongxp.com, i’m not daily update it, i usually draft it 1st then make some touch up, the scheduled it to publish on particular time. If blogspot has the ability to do the same thing, then i could probably give my time to this blog.
Who knows yes?

0 comments:

Same concept as my main blog, a personal blog that share some tips, personal story, news and interesting thing. But in English